Would you like us to feature your photo in our 2020 Calendar? Maybe you live near a picture-perfect field full of combines during harvest, drilling or ploughing.
We are asking for photo entries for use in the Openfield 2020 Calendar, the theme is quite simple and should just feature farming.
Each month a winner will be selected, for publication in our 2020 calendar. The winner will also receive a copy of the calendar and the image will be shared on our Twitter feed.
Terms and Conditions
- All photos must be taken in the month that it will feature in. Failure to do so will result in the photo not being considered.
- Photos entered must be taken in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
- Photos will be judged on suitability, quality, composition and originality.
- Only one entry, per month, per person, can be entered. Entries must be in colour and ideally in landscape. All electronic images must be of high resolution.
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all images entered.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to disqualify or discount any entrant or image by unfair means.
- Since digital photography allows image enhancement, all images can be cropped or enhanced to help with the composition. Panoramic photos or those that are stitched together to make one photo are prohibited.
- The competition is open to UK residents only including employees and immediate families of Openfield. Entrants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian consent to enter.
- To enter please state on your email your name, address and contact telephone number as well as the location (village and county) of the photo and date it was taken.
- Openfield will only contact entrants if they are successful with the competition.
- All entries should be sent to email@example.com
- Understandably some images may be too big to send via email. Therefore, please try WeTransfer and send to the email address provided in point 11.
- The competition, for each relevant month, will close five days after the month the entry relates to at midnight GMT. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- Openfield cannot accept responsibility for any problems with the email service which may result in an entry being lost or delayed. When an entry is received an email will be sent back as acknowledgement.
- Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted, and no feedback will be given.
- Due to printing deadlines, the last date to enter for the 2020 calendar will be November 5th 2019.